- Maintain eyebobs brand standards while on the sales floor, providing exemplary customer service to everyone that walks through the door
- Drive store results through add-on selling and conversion that meet the customer’s wants and needs
- Assist and educate customers with eyeglasses and lens selections
- Act as a consultant o address customers in a calm, attentive and productive manner, always leaving customers feeling that their concerns and needs have been heard and addressed
- Dispense, adjust and repair glasses to ensure the customer is completely satisfied with the way they look and feel wearing their new eyebobs frames
- Engage customers and enhance their experience through product awareness and understanding their optical and style needs
- Process sales transactions utilizing the POS system, look up customer information in the CRM database and check on orders using additional web platforms and apps
- Order glasses and lenses from the optical lab
- Deliver the eyebobs optical service experience including: making adjustments, taking measurements, ordering via the POS, reading and explaining customer's prescriptions and dispensing eyewear
- Assist in cleaning and maintenance of the retail space to keep it organized and inviting for our customers
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Create and maintain customer accounts including their prescription, purchase history and additional sales notes
- Passion for fashion and style, and helping customers find frames that fit their personality
- Two years of retail experience strongly preferred
- Optical experience is a plus but can be trained
- Exceptional customer service skills and a willingness to go above and beyond when styling our customers
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Must be available to work retail hours meaning hours and shifts will vary during standard mall hours Monday-Sunday.
- Requires standing, bending, and walking for an 8-hour shift
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
eyebobs Core Values. These are the unchanging truths at the heart of our identity. They aren’t contrived. They can’t be extracted. They guide every aspect of our business, from product strategy to hiring to manufacturing to marketing.
Resourceful: whatever the challenge, we have a knack for getting the box checked. Bottom-line: we get shit done.
Driven: we are passionately - perhaps obsessively - focused on moving forward and achieving our goals. We have no quit.
Company Website: www.eyebobs.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)