- Picking orders for customers
- Packing customer orders and preparing for shipment
- Answering shipping/receiving door
- Accepting deliveries and sorting freight accordingly
- Receiving product shipments, including counting and spot checking quality
- Maintaining appropriate documentation
- Putting away all frames, including returns, new shipments and recalls
- Restocking material to picking area
- Replenishing packing stations
- Reordering supplies
- Solving any problems with orders
- Handling out of stock orders
- Providing feedback on potential issues and follow up processes
- Additional project work and assigned tasks when required
- Gaining an in-depth knowledge of eyebobs products
- Other duties as required
- Ability to communicate with all styles to foster ever improving teamwork
- Ability to interpret special instructions to ensure error free shipments
- Strength in communication and organization
- Organization skills for productivity and efficiency, yet flexes to anticipate and meet the needs of others
- Understanding of shipping concepts and carrier details
- Excellent communication skills - excels at being concise, clear and ability to read the customer to determine the appropriate tone to use
- Proven problem solving skills - our customers appreciate efficiency and speedy resolutions
- Ability to remain calm and de-escalate potentially contentious situations
- Keen attention to detail and strong time management skills
- Professional, positive, take-charge attitude
- A passion for continuously improving
- A team player attitude, also capable of working independently
- Proficiency using Windows operating system, basic knowledge of Word, Excel and G-suite
- 1-3 years warehouse experience
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Temperature controlled warehouse environment.
- Must have flexibility to work more than standard 8-hour days occasionally.
- The position is very active and requires standing, walking, and bending all day.
- You must be able to stand for long periods of time.
Benefits of being an eyebobs Team Member:
- Casual Dress
- High-Energy, Go-Getter Work Environment
- Dog Friendly
- Complimentary Snacks and Beverages
- Awesome People
- Competitive Compensation
- Company Events
- Free eyebobs Eyeglasses
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Full Benefits for Full Time including but not limited to: Medical & Dental, HSA with Employer Contribution, 401K with Match, Employer paid Life Insurance & Disability
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
eyebobs Core Values. These are the unchanging truths at the heart of our identity. They aren’t contrived. They can’t be extracted. They guide every aspect of our business, from product strategy to hiring to manufacturing to marketing.
Resourceful: whatever the challenge, we have a knack for getting the box checked. Bottom-line: we get shit done.
Driven: we are passionately - perhaps obsessively - focused on moving forward and achieving our goals. We have no quit.
Company Website: www.eyebobs.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)