eyebobs is looking for an energetic, people-person who thrives when given the opportunity to provide exemplary one-on-one customer service in a lifestyle sales environment. Do you consider yourself a bit of a fashion snob? Do you love the opportunity when someone looks at you for styling advice? We want someone with a love for all things fashion. Sure, we get it, wearing glasses is a medical necessity but that's not how we think of it. It's the perfect excuse for a new accessory, one that shows off your attitude and personality.
Our licensed opticians have a genuine passion for helping customers pick out the right frames for their personality. We might not take ourselves too seriously but we do take our customer service very seriously and nothing feels better than having fun with our amazing customers while helping them pick out a pair of frames, the ones they never thought they could wear. Our frames are funky shapes, crazy colors and a whole lot of fun. Just like us.
We pride ourselves on bringing alive the essence of our brand by styling our customers in a way that fits each one’s own individual sense of style and personality. Optical stylists have an immediate, direct impact on the success of the store and, in turn, eyebobs. This role will be based at eyebobs’ Natick Mall location.
We are looking for candidates that have a current LDO license in the State of Massachusetts and are seeking a Part or Full Time position.
- Maintain eyebobs brand standards while on the sales floor, providing exemplary customer service to everyone that walks through the door
- Drive store results through add-on selling and conversion that meet the customer’s wants and needs
- Assist and educate customers with eyeglasses and lens selections
- Act as a consultant to address customers in a calm, attentive and productive manner, always leaving customers feeling that their concerns and needs have been heard and addressed
- Dispense, adjust and repair glasses to ensure the customer is completely satisfied with the way they look and feel wearing their new eyebobs frames
- Engage customers and enhance their experience through product awareness and understanding their optical and style needs
- Process sales transactions utilizing the POS system, look up customer information in the CRM database and check on orders using additional web platforms and apps
- Order glasses and lenses from the optical lab
- Deliver the eyebobs optical service experience including: making adjustments, taking measurements, ordering via the POS, reading and explaining customer's prescriptions and dispensing eyewear
- Assist in cleaning and maintenance of the retail space to keep it organized and inviting for our customers
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Create and maintain customer accounts including their prescription, purchase history and additional sales notes
Experience & Qualifications:
- Passion for fashion and style, and helping customers find frames that fit their personality
- Two years of retail experience strongly preferred
- LDO in the State of Massachusetts
- Exceptional customer service skills and a willingness to go above and beyond when styling our customers
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Sign-On Bonus
- Varying shifts depending on Holidays and store hours. Availabilty to work some weekends is required.
- Natick Mall normal store hours: 10am. to 9pm., Monday–Saturday; Sunday 11am to 6pm.
- Requires standing, bending, and walking for up to an 8-hour shift
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Calling all movers, shakers, and statement makers. Do you believe the rules of fashion are meant to be broken (with a sledgehammer)? Since 2001, eyebobs has been leading the eyewear rebellion with daring, distinctive frames that are anything but average. We believe in a no-apologies style, no b.s. pricing, and the radical notion that shopping for glasses should be FUN.
Here at eyebobs, we believe in a few Core Values:
Walk the Talk. We live and work with integrity.
Over & Above. We are fully engaged, in. it all the way, consistently giving our best performance and highest quality of work.
Be Yourself - Welcome Others. We bring our individual awesomeness and respect others' awesomeness, to make eyebobs better.
Together We Win. We are committed to the eyebobs team, to help each other, rely on each other, and serve each other in excellence.
Do the Right Thing. We are in service to our customers, our work, each other, to make the world, or at least our corner of it, better!
Inclusion. Always. - We actively seek to broaden our collective perspective and awareness and create a culture that encourages, supports and celebrates the diverse voices of our team.
It’s time to join our forward-thinking crew because we’re changing the glasses game. You in?
Company Website: www.eyebobs.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)