- Develop and implement comprehensive growth strategies for current marketing channels including SEM, paid social, SEO, display, affiliate and direct mail to drive targeted traffic, customer engagement, and conversions.
- Identify and experiment with new and emerging channels to diversify customer acquisition sources and maximize reach.
- Effectively balance the mix of acquisition, remarketing and retention efforts in each channel to maximize new customer and repeat purchase sales objectives.
- Oversee agency marketing partners and determine gaps or upgrading needed to support future growth, align efforts and ensure consistent brand messaging across channels
- Analyze campaign performance data to continually optimize campaigns to achieve new customer acquisition and sales goals.
- Utilize A/B testing and other experimentation methodologies to improve conversion rates and overall campaign effectiveness.
- Regularly report on key metrics and insights to the leadership team, providing actionable recommendations for growth and improvement.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer acquisition economics, including LTV, CAC, payback period, and other relevant financial metrics.
- Make data-driven decisions to proactively manage budget across channels based on their performance and contribution to overall business and brand goals.
- Forecast and track marketing budget expenditures, ensuring alignment with KPI targets.
- Work closely with the product team to align marketing efforts with product launches, promotions, and seasonal campaigns.
- Collaborate with the creative and marketing team to develop compelling ad creatives and landing pages that resonate with the target audience.
- Partner with the ecommerce leadership to align sales strategies and objectives.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, digital marketing best practices, and emerging technologies to drive innovation and maintain a competitive edge.
- Identify and evaluate new opportunities and platforms to expand customer acquisition efforts and drive business growth.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field; Master's degree is a plus.
- Proven experience (5+ years) in Ecommerce growth marketing, with a focus on SEM, paid social, and SEO at a consumer lifestyle brand; and effectively managing $1M+ digital marketing spend.
- Experience in direct mail and/or catalog is a plus.
- Adept at understanding and managing all aspects SEO – strategy to content and technical.
- Strong understanding of financial metrics such as LTV, CAC, and payback period.
- Proficiency in analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, and SEO tools.
- Demonstrated ability to drive quantifiable results and meet/exceed performance targets.
- Exceptional analytical skills and the ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively across cross-functional teams.
- Creative thinker with a passion for experimenting with new ideas and approaches.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Adaptable and eager to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment.
Flexible work from home options available.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
eyebobs Core Values. These are the unchanging truths at the heart of our identity. They aren’t contrived. They can’t be extracted. They guide every aspect of our business, from product strategy to hiring to manufacturing to marketing.
Resourceful: whatever the challenge, we have a knack for getting the box checked. Bottom-line: we get shit done.
Driven: we are passionately - perhaps obsessively - focused on moving forward and achieving our goals. We have no quit.
Company Website: www.eyebobs.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)