Our optical stylists have a genuine passion for helping customers pick out the right frames for their personality. We might not take ourselves too seriously, but we do take our customer service very seriously and nothing feels better than having fun with our amazing customers while helping them pick out a pair of frames, the ones they never thought they could wear. Our frames are funky shapes, crazy colors and a whole lot of fun. Just like us. We pride ourselves on bringing alive the essence of our brand by styling our customers in a way that fits each one’s own individual sense of style and personality. Optical stylists have an immediate, direct impact on the success of the store and, in turn, eyebobs.
We have multiple full and part-time opportunities available across of our retail locations at Ridgedale Center, Rosedale Center, Mall of America, and at our Headquarters located on Glenwood Avenue in Minneapolis.
- Maintain eyebobs brand standards while on the sales floor, providing exemplary customer service to everyone that walks through the door
- Drive store results through add-on selling and conversion that meet the customer’s wants and needs
- Assist and educate customers with eyeglasses and lens selections
- Act as a consultant o address customers in a calm, attentive and productive manner, always leaving customers feeling that their concerns and needs have been heard and addressed
- Dispense, adjust and repair glasses to ensure the customer is completely satisfied with the way they look and feel wearing their new eyebobs frames
- Engage customers and enhance their experience through product awareness and understanding their optical and style needs
- Process sales transactions utilizing the POS system, look up customer information in the CRM database and check on orders using additional web platforms and apps
- Order glasses and lenses from the optical lab
- Deliver the eyebobs optical service experience including: making adjustments, taking measurements, ordering via the POS, reading and explaining customer's prescriptions and dispensing eyewear
- Assist in cleaning and maintenance of the retail space to keep it organized and inviting for our customers
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Create and maintain customer accounts including their prescription, purchase history and additional sales notes
- Optical background preferred but not required
- 2 years of retail experience or work in customer service strongly preferred
- Keen attention to detail and strong time management skills
- Professional, positive attitude
- A passion for continuously improving
- A team player attitude, also capable of working independently
- Organized for productivity and efficiency, yet flexes to anticipate and meet the needs of others
- Excellent interpersonal skills- a natural ability and ease when working closely with customers
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Exceptional customer service skills, motivation and willingness to go above and beyond when working directly with customers
- Proficiency using Windows operating system, basic knowledge of Word, Excel and G-suite
- Must be available to work retail hours, meaning hours and shifts will vary during store hours Monday-Sunday.
- Stores are located at Ridgedale Center, Rosedale Center, Mall of America and at our Headquarters on Glenwood Avenue in Minneapolis.
- Requires standing, bending, and walking for an 8-hour shift
- Varying shifts depending upon store hours.
- Availability to work weekends is required.
Based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, eyebobs was founded in 2001 with a vision to design and supply fashion-forward, luxury eyewear. We live to outfit the eyes of the smart, sarcastic and style-conscious with a full selection of eyewear to express their unique personality. We’re passionate about our product and fanatical about service. We have proven to be an innovative leader in luxury eyewear and are serious about building a world class company to support our growing business. We are out to change the game, one face at a time!
You supply the personality. We frame it. It isn't just a tagline - it's the very core of what we do. We truly believe the perfect pair of frames can help empower you to be your true and authentic self. Your personal style makes a statement - let us help you add an exclamation point (and, if you're up for it, a few artfully placed swear words).
eyebobs empowers our team to be their true and authentic selves with the singular goal of framing personalities. We’re passionate about our product, committed to our core values and fanatical about service. Are you ready to join the eyewear rebellion? Let's do this!
Aside from an all around amazing place to work, eyebobs offers:
- Flexible scheduling
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan + eyebobs Match
- Annual eyebobs frame allowance
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
eyebobs Core Values. These are the unchanging truths at the heart of our identity. They aren’t contrived. They can’t be extracted. They guide every aspect of our business, from product strategy to hiring to manufacturing to marketing.
Resourceful: whatever the challenge, we have a knack for getting the box checked. Bottom-line: we get shit done.
Driven: we are passionately - perhaps obsessively - focused on moving forward and achieving our goals. We have no quit.
Company Website: www.eyebobs.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)