eyebobs is looking for an energetic, people-person who thrives when given the opportunity to provide exemplary one-on-one customer service in a lifestyle sales environment. Do you consider yourself a bit of a fashion snob? Do you love the opportunity when someone looks at you for styling advice? We want someone with a love for all things fashion. Sure, we get it, wearing glasses is a medical necessity but that's not how we think of it. It's the perfect excuse for a new accessory, one that shows off your attitude and personality.
Our optical stylists have a genuine passion for helping customers pick out the right frames for their personality. We might not take ourselves too seriously but we do take our customer service very seriously and nothing feels better than having fun with our amazing customers while helping them pick out a pair of frames, the ones they never thought they could wear. Our frames are funky shapes, crazy colors and a whole lot of fun. Just like us.
We pride ourselves on bringing alive the essence of our brand by styling our customers in a way that fits each one’s own individual sense of style and personality. Optical stylists have an immediate, direct impact on the success of the store and, in turn, eyebobs. This role will be based at eyebobs’ Glenwood Avenue location.
This is a full time position. This position will work with the public in a semi-controlled setting with proper health and safety protocols in place as well as required Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) for employee while interacting with customers.
- Ability to exhibit eyebobs brand standards and bring the brand to life while on the sales floor and working with customers
- Drive store results through add-on selling and conversion that meet the customer’s wants and needs and exceeds sales goals
- Assist and educate customers with eyeglasses and lens selections
- Act as a consultant to customers to address customers in a calm, attentive and fun manner, always leaving customer feeling like they were the only person in the store that mattered
- Dispense, adjust and repair glasses to ensure the customer is completely satisfied with the way the look and feel
- Engage customers and enhance their experience through product awareness and understanding of customers’ style needs
- Process sales transactions utilizing the POS system, look up customer information in the CRM database and check on orders using additional web platforms and apps
- Order glasses and lenses from the lab
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Create and maintain customer accounts including their prescription, purchase history and additional sales notes
- Maintain a safe and organized store at all times- ensuring to follow the health safety protocols in place. Including but not limited to employee required to wear PPE during duration of shift, and using disinfectant cleaning materials between customers.
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of eyebobs products
- Provide feedback on potential areas for improvement
Experience & Qualifications:
- Optical background preferred but not required
- 2 years of retail experience or work in customer service strongly preferred
- Keen attention to detail and strong time management skills
- Professional, positive attitude
- A passion for continuously improving
- A team player attitude, also capable of working independently
- Organized for productivity and efficiency, yet flexes to anticipate and meet the needs of others
- Excellent interpersonal skills- a natural ability and ease when working closely with customers
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Exceptional customer service skills, motivation and willingness to go above and beyond when working directly with customers
- Proficiency using Windows operating system, basic knowledge of Word, Excel and G-suite
- Must have flexibility to work more than standard 8-hour days occasionally
- The position is very active and requires standing, walking, and bending all day. You must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Varying shifts depending upon holiday and store hours. Availability to work weekends is required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
eyebobs Core Values. These are the unchanging truths at the heart of our identity. They aren’t contrived. They can’t be extracted. They guide every aspect of our business, from product strategy to hiring to manufacturing to marketing.
Courageous: we are confident in character and bold in spirit
Resourceful: whatever the challenge, we have a knack for getting the box checked. Bottom-line: we get shit done.
Driven: we are passionately - perhaps obsessively - focused on moving forward and achieving our goals. We have no quit.
Company Website: www.eyebobs.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)