- Ability to exhibit eyebobs brand standards and bring the brand to life while on the sales floor and working with customers
- Drive store results through add-on selling and conversion that meet the customer’s wants and needs and exceeds sales goals
- Assist and educate customers with eyeglasses and lens selections
- Act as a consultant to customers to address customers in a calm, attentive and fun manner, always leaving customer feeling like they were the only person in the store that mattered
- Dispense, adjust and repair glasses to ensure the customer is completely satisfied with the way the look and feel
- Engage customers and enhance their experience through product awareness and understanding of customers’ style needs
- Process sales transactions utilizing the POS system, look up customer information in the CRM database and check on orders using additional web platforms and apps
- Order glasses and lenses from the lab
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Create and maintain customer accounts including their prescription, purchase history and additional sales notes
- Maintain a safe and organized store at all times- ensuring to follow the health safety protocols in place. Including but not limited to employee required to wear PPE during duration of shift, and using disinfectant cleaning materials between customers.
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of eyebobs products
- Provide feedback on potential areas for improvement
- Optical background preferred but not required
- 2 years of retail experience or work in customer service strongly preferred
- Keen attention to detail and strong time management skills
- Professional, positive attitude
- A passion for continuously improving
- A team player attitude, also capable of working independently
- Organized for productivity and efficiency, yet flexes to anticipate and meet the needs of others
- Excellent interpersonal skills- a natural ability and ease when working closely with customers
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Exceptional customer service skills, motivation and willingness to go above and beyond when working directly with customers
- Proficiency using Windows operating system, basic knowledge of Word, Excel and G-suite
- Must have flexibility to work more than standard 8-hour days occasionally
- The position is very active and requires standing, walking, and bending all day. You must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Varying shifts depending upon holiday and store hours. Availability to work weekends is required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
eyebobs Core Values. These are the unchanging truths at the heart of our identity. They aren’t contrived. They can’t be extracted. They guide every aspect of our business, from product strategy to hiring to manufacturing to marketing.
Resourceful: whatever the challenge, we have a knack for getting the box checked. Bottom-line: we get shit done.
Driven: we are passionately - perhaps obsessively - focused on moving forward and achieving our goals. We have no quit.
Company Website: www.eyebobs.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)