eyebobs is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to help plan, deploy and execute the marketing strategy and production, particularly as it pertains to .com, emails, customer lifecycle journey, and social media. This role will partner closely with the Direct To Consumer and Marketing team to ideate and execute revenue driven activities and further engage with our loyal customer base.
We are looking for an individual with strong accountability for executing at a high level and being known as the digital marketing expert in the room. The person best suited for this role loves a high-pace work environment, has the ability to shift priorities quickly, loves working closely with teammates and being a jack/jill-of-all-trades. The role will be a balance of traditional marketing efforts – copywriting, content generation, brand awareness – as deployed through our digital efforts. At eyebobs, we work hard, play hard and win together.
Compensation for this role will be $55,000 - $62,000 (commensurate with experience) + unlimited PTO, 401k match, health insurance and more.
If you’re looking for the opportunity to take on a challenge and make a difference, apply today and be sure to submit your Cultural Index survey: https://eyebobs.apscareerportal.com/apps/41717766/scoring_sets
Brand Marketing + Production – 35%
- o Assist in developing marketing strategy for .com and content needs to support departmental goals – project manage requests / needs through production flow
- o Manage production flow projects in queue. Work with design team to assign priority to tasks, partner closely with vendors to manage pricing, production and execution. Partner with director on staying within budget.
- o Partner & collaborate with Creative Director to connect with photographers and influencers to assist in developing content
- o Have a strong brand voice and ability to copywrite + partner with a copywriter for emails and print materials
Email Marketing – 35%
- o Effectively deploy the contact strategy for all emails utilizing Klayvio (ESP) – responsible for properly building daily email campaigns + contact flow campaigns, routing through appropriate channels and scheduling to consumers
- o Own the frequency, content (including copywriting) and building of all emails as well as the lifecycle journey path, in partnership with the design team
- o Drive revenue by strategically targeting customer segments, that you create, through targeted emails
- o Own the relationship with the Email Service Provider (Klayvio) to optimize performance, costs and relationship
- Analyze and report the success of prior campaigns to provide a recommendation for future campaigns
Site & Ecommerce – 15%
- o Responsible for .com merchandise strategy execution – ownership of site management assets ensuring correct sizing, specs and outlined calendar updates
- Collaborate with the Sr. Manager of Digital Revenue Growth on revenue driving activities, tests and changes to the update – field requests and PM with marketing team
- Responsible for all aspects of the affiliate/partner program including revenue generation, partner relationship and increasing number of relationships.
Social Media – 15%
- - Drive social media strategy including Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest – work towards growth goals and utilizing all functions offered including in-app purchases, etc
- - Execute daily posts, stories, contests to engage with customers and expand brand awareness while keeping in the brand outline / consistency
- - Analyze performance of posts, demographics and reach – recommend changes and shifts in strategy to drive further growth
Somos un empleador con igualdad de oportunidades y todos los candidatos calificados recibirán consideración por el empleo sin distinción de raza, color, religión, sexo, origen nacional, estado de discapacidad, estado de veterano protegido o cualquier otra característica protegida por la ley.
Calling all movers, shakers, and statement makers. Do you believe the rules of fashion are meant to be broken (with a sledgehammer)? Since 2001, eyebobs has been leading the eyewear rebellion with daring, distinctive frames that are anything but average. We believe in a no-apologies style, no b.s. pricing, and the radical notion that shopping for glasses should be FUN.
Here at eyebobs, we believe in a few Core Values:
Walk the Talk. We live and work with integrity.
Over & Above. We are fully engaged, in. it all the way, consistently giving our best performance and highest quality of work.
Be Yourself - Welcome Others. We bring our individual awesomeness and respect others' awesomeness, to make eyebobs better.
Together We Win. We are committed to the eyebobs team, to help each other, rely on each other, and serve each other in excellence.
Do the Right Thing. We are in service to our customers, our work, each other, to make the world, or at least our corner of it, better!
Inclusion. Always. - We actively seek to broaden our collective perspective and awareness and create a culture that encourages, supports and celebrates the diverse voices of our team.
It’s time to join our forward-thinking crew because we’re changing the glasses game. You in?
Página Web de la Compañía: www.eyebobs.com
(si ya tienes un currículum en Indeed)