The Order Fulfillment Team Member is the person who ensures our incredible customers receive their orders on time and without error. We are looking for a lean, mean, packing machine! This person likes routine work with an eye for detail to ensure prompt and accurate processing of orders.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pick orders using paper pick tickets from bin locations accurately
- Process outbound shipments including scanning order, preparing packing slip and shipping labels
- Accurately pack orders for shipment
- Detailed quality inspection of frames and lenses for defects
- Maintain accurate inventory by counting and adjusting product
- Maintain a safe and organized warehouse at all times
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of eyebobs products
- Provide feedback on potential areas for improvement
- Additional project work and assigned tasks when required
- Other duties as required
Position Requirements / Other:
- Keen attention to detail and strong time management skills
- Professional, positive attitude
- A passion for continuously improving
- A team player attitude, also capable of working independently
- Proficiency using Windows operating system, basic knowledge of Word, Excel and G-suite
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions:
- Temperature controlled warehouse environment.
- Must have flexibility to work more than standard 8-hour days occasionally.
- The position is very active and requires standing, walking, and bending all day. You must be able to stand for long periods of time.
Based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, eyebobs was founded in 2001 with a vision to design and supply fashion-forward, luxury eyewear. We live to outfit the eyes of the smart, sarcastic and style-conscious with a full selection of eyewear to express their unique personality. We’re passionate about our product and fanatical about service. We have proven to be an innovative leader in luxury eyewear and are serious about building a world-class company to support our growing business. We are out to change the game, one face at a time!
Our distribution center is heated and cooled. eyebobs offers a competitive benefits package, including a great eyewear discount and free soda and snacks.
Our Core Values:
- Walk the Talk. We live and work with integrity
- Over and Above. We are fully engaged, in it all the way, consistently giving our best performance and highest quality of work
- Be Yourself – Welcome Others. We bring our individual awesomeness and respect others’ awesomeness, to make eyebobs better
- Together We Win. We are committed to the eyebobs team, to help each other, rely on each other, serve each other in excellence
- Do the Right Thing. We are ‘in service’ to our customers, our work, each other, to make the world, or at least our corner of it, better!
- Inclusion. Always. We actively seek to broaden our collective perspective and awareness and to create a culture that encourages, supports and celebrates the diverse voices of our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Calling all movers, shakers, and statement makers. Do you believe the rules of fashion are meant to be broken (with a sledgehammer)? Since 2001, eyebobs has been leading the eyewear rebellion with daring, distinctive frames that are anything but average. We believe in a no-apologies style, no b.s. pricing, and the radical notion that shopping for glasses should be FUN.
Here at eyebobs, we believe in a few Core Values:
Walk the Talk. We live and work with integrity.
Over & Above. We are fully engaged, in. it all the way, consistently giving our best performance and highest quality of work.
Be Yourself - Welcome Others. We bring our individual awesomeness and respect others' awesomeness, to make eyebobs better.
Together We Win. We are committed to the eyebobs team, to help each other, rely on each other, and serve each other in excellence.
Do the Right Thing. We are in service to our customers, our work, each other, to make the world, or at least our corner of it, better!
Inclusion. Always. - We actively seek to broaden our collective perspective and awareness and create a culture that encourages, supports and celebrates the diverse voices of our team.
It’s time to join our forward-thinking crew because we’re changing the glasses game. You in?
Company Website: www.eyebobs.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)