Based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, eyebobs was founded in 2001 with a vision to design and supply fashion-forward, luxury eyewear. We live to outfit the eyes of the smart, sarcastic and style-conscious with a full selection of eyewear to express their unique personality. We’re passionate about our product and fanatical about service. We have proven to be an innovative leader in luxury eyewear and are serious about building a world-class company to support our growing business. We are out to change the game, one face at a time!
Benefits of being an eyebob Team Member:
- Temperature Controlled Fulfillment Center
- Casual Dress and Environment
- Dog Friendly
- Free Snack and Beverages
- Awesome People
- Super Fun & Open Environment
- Full Benefits including but not limited to: Medical & Dental, HSA with Employer Contribution, 401K with Match, Employer paid Life Insurance & Disability
- Company Outings & Events
- Free EyeGlasses
Our Core Values:
- Walk the Talk. We live and work with integrity
- Over and Above. We are fully engaged, in it all the way, consistently giving our best performance and highest quality of work
- Be Yourself – Welcome Others. We bring our individual awesomeness and respect others’ awesomeness, to make eyebobs better
- In It Together. We are committed to the eyebobs team, to help each other, rely on each other, serve each other in excellence
- Do the Right Thing. We are ‘in service’ to our customers, our work, each other, to make the world, or at least our corner of it, better!
- Inclusion. Always. We actively seek to broaden our collective perspective and awareness and to create a culture that encourages, supports and celebrates the diverse voices of our team.
The Order Fulfillment Team Member is the person who ensures our incredible customers receive their orders on time and without error. We are looking for a lean, mean, packing machine! This person will be responsible for working in a fast-moving environment in various functions of the warehouse. This person likes routine work with an eye for detail to ensure prompt and accurate processing of orders.
- Process orders quickly and efficiently – picking product from bins, creating shipping labels, packing products and preparing for shipment
- Maintain product count accuracy in all bins, boxes and storage containers
- Provide full inspection of product and adjust defects as necessary
- Receive and unload incoming shipments from trailers into warehouse
- Locate and remove pallets of merchandise in storage locations
- Maintain a safe and organized warehouse at all times
- Other duties in the warehouse as assigned by the Warehouse Manager
Experience and Qualifications:
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
- Basic computer skills, including accessing applications, entering data, electronic communications, printing and scanner use
- Experience working quickly, managing a given workload within each day and prioritizing tasks to meet the shipping demands
- Strong communication skills & team orientation
- This is a full-time position and core hours will be Monday through Friday 9:00am-6:00pm but some flexibility in hours will be required to process all outgoing shipments.
- The position is very active and requires standing, walking, and bending all day. You are expected to spend 100% of the time on your feet, up to 10 hours/day.
- The dress code is casual. Comfortable, close-toed shoes are required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Calling all movers, shakers, and statement makers. Do you believe the rules of fashion are meant to be broken (with a sledgehammer)? Since 2001, eyebobs has been leading the eyewear rebellion with daring, distinctive frames that are anything but average. We believe in a no-apologies style, no b.s. pricing, and the radical notion that shopping for glasses should be FUN.
Here at eyebobs, we believe in a few Core Values:
Walk the Talk. We live and work with integrity.
Over & Above. We are fully engaged, in. it all the way, consistently giving our best performance and highest quality of work.
Be Yourself - Welcome Others. We bring our individual awesomeness and respect others' awesomeness, to make eyebobs better.
Together We Win. We are committed to the eyebobs team, to help each other, rely on each other, and serve each other in excellence.
Do the Right Thing. We are in service to our customers, our work, each other, to make the world, or at least our corner of it, better!
Inclusion. Always. - We actively seek to broaden our collective perspective and awareness and create a culture that encourages, supports and celebrates the diverse voices of our team.
It’s time to join our forward-thinking crew because we’re changing the glasses game. You in?
Company Website: www.eyebobs.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)